Title Insurance Services
Why work with Mt. Shasta Title?
Single contact with our companies leading professionals. You’ll close fast with single point responsibility and accountability! Underwriters with the underwriting authority regardless of liability, complexity, or geographic diversity separate First American from all other title insurers, supporting a creative competent and client focused approach.
Cutting edge technology systems that streamline and speed your processes.
Our experts provide quick, responsive title underwriting, closing and recording services.
What is the escrow settlement service process?
To convey a property from a seller to a buyer, or encumber a property with a new mortgage. Mt. Shasta Title and Escrow provides full escrow and settlement as a neutral third party to the transactions. First American acts upon the instructions of the principals and may be requested to coordinate key tasks such as:
- Deposits and disburse funds
- Process and coordinate the flow of documents and funds
- Keep all parties informed of progress to the escrow
- Respond to lender’s requirements
- Coordinate the signing of loan/closing documents
- Prorate and adjust insurance, taxes, rents etc.
- Record the deed and loan documents
- Prepares a final statement outlining funds received and to be disbursed in the transaction
Download: What is an escrow? (PDF file)
Title & Escrow Calculators
Working on the weekends and need to use our title and escrow calculator? We comprise our fees under Residential or Commercial. For further and the most accurate and complete fees, call our local office.
How about putting a net sheet together, and take your client a step further: Create a Net Sheet